• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Animation Celebration Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Animation Celebration Co-op
The suspense! XD major kudos to Ang for making this happen! I hope that ptd is a winner for you. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

All right my friends. I have the pins in hand and hope to ship soon. the holiday sort of throws a mo key wrench in the works but we shall see on timing.

:)

All right my friends. I have the pins in hand and hope to ship soon. the holiday sort of throws a mo key wrench in the works but we shall see on timing.

:)
Awesome! ^_^

I hope everyone likes everything, I think the paint brushes are a lot better than I expected! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Awesome! ^_^

I hope everyone likes everything, I think the paint brushes are a lot better than I expected! :D

The marquees are huge! I only have the Frozen marquee (and it's scrapper sister) I sent you pictures of and it's smaller. And they're heavy. I'm really impressed with them.

My pins came today!! I think I did a little dance on the way back from the mailbox...I'm sure my family thinks I'm insane.

ec49fc9adf35380eb0eca1cf7fc48659.jpg

Thank you thank you THANK YOU everyone who pitched in to put this together. I'm so in love with my new Genie pin. <3 This co-op was the reason I started posting on DPF and I'm so glad I did, everyone's been so welcoming and helpful. I hope to be here for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pins came today!! I think I did a little dance on the way back from the mailbox...I'm sure my family thinks I'm insane.

ec49fc9adf35380eb0eca1cf7fc48659.jpg

Thank you thank you THANK YOU everyone who pitched in to put this together. I'm so in love with my new Genie pin. <3 This co-op was the reason I started posting on DPF and I'm so glad I did, everyone's been so welcoming and helpful. I hope to be here for a while!

Awesome! I'm glad you like them! ^_^ I hope you'll be a long time member on DPF! I can't wait to see you around even more! :D

Wow!! That was quick! I love this pin so much!!! Thanks Aang and xdattax. Really appreciate everything you've done x
e4acf26b72b509962dae6164dd00cb46.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back