• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Annual Holiday Game: Double or Nothing

Does anyone know what the pinpics number is for the lady and the tramp pin above with the hinges? I searched and found 134417 but that doesn't appear to be it?

Summer and the silly chicken are currently camped at a hotel after driving on winding one lane roads for hours in the rain and in the dark from the rural Oregon Coast to Ashland. We unexpectedly had to begin our drive back this evening as opposed to early tomorrow morning to try to time our passing through the mountains around snow storms. Updating now before passing out.
Stay safe and get some rest :) (and thanks for all the fun!)

Does anyone know what the pinpics number is for the lady and the tramp pin above with the hinges? I searched and found 134417 but that doesn't appear to be it?
That pin was my initial guess too but it looks like the cover is a little different, so I kept searching. I couldn’t find the pin on PinPics but I think I found it on eBay - looks like it came out in 2018 and is an LE 1500! (I’d post a link to the eBay listing but I think that’s against DPF rules!)

@summerskin ,WOW what a perfect pin for Sabrina , She loves the Lady and the Tramp too and that's such a beautiful pin,Thank you! Sabrina is very lucky to get such a lovely pin and the other amazing pins in your game as well. Everything about this game was so much fun thank you, Sabrina will be overjoyed with her new pins for her collection. The reveals were so exciting and some pins to now hunt down on searches in the future with new discoveries.Wishing your family a wonderful and very merry Christmas! Please take care on your journey.
All members here are wished a Merry Christmas too.

@wdwaurora gets 1
QRBz9HE.png

@CanaDaLE gets 2
Shh00Gv.png

@theoucharis gets 3
4TZ1Xkh.png

Thanks for another fun game everyone.
If you haven't moved in the last year and participated last year, I have your address. If you are new to this game or moved in the past year, please send me your mailing address.

@fordracing31 I'll give you yours in person at the pin meet next weekend.
Thank you for another outstanding holiday gift game.

Thanks for another fun game everyone.
If you haven't moved in the last year and participated last year, I have your address. If you are new to this game or moved in the past year, please send me your mailing address.

@fordracing31 I'll give you yours in person at the pin meet next weekend.
Thank you so much for the great and super fun game. See you next weekend!

Back