• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Another 5-Pin Trading Package?

Super!
If @TonkaToy and @sbmpins want to run a five pin exchange we could do two packages again? Just have to theme each to ensure there is limited confusion.

Sis and I are game to do packages simultaneously and if @sbmpins and @TonkaToy would like to do them now . . . we'll participate in theirs and do another ourselves later! We are just really enjoying the trading. Like lanyard trading not at the parks! :)

Super!

Sis and I are game to do packages simultaneously and if @sbmpins and @TonkaToy would like to do them now . . . we'll participate in theirs and do another ourselves later! We are just really enjoying the trading. Like lanyard trading not at the parks! :)
Hi,
I am game. I'm thinking my trade board might be about 10 or 12 pins. I need to get it together! I'm not home for a few days, so I'll get to this next week and have a better idea of when I can get it going.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some people no longer seem to have pinpics wants listed anymore? Also, I don't have a lot of match-ups with those who do have lists.

Is there any chance you can post your interests? Just a general idea of what you collect.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back