• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Another 5-Pin Trading Package?

To generalize - these are Sis and my interests:

Baby Yoda and Mandalorian/Mandalorians in general (do some other SW like Han, Leia, Ships, Galaxy's Edge, etc.)
Frozen (no Olaf separately, but Anna, Elsa, Their Parents, Bruni, Arenedelle)
Kevin and Up - Any Kevin or Kevin's Babies, Dug, Paradise Falls, Carl & Ellie
EPCOT World Showcase - Really love the Food & Wine Festival Mystery pin sets and any that are Countries.
Hawaii/Aulani/Polynesian/Moana/Dole Whip
Small World
Duffy and Friends
Lotso
Robin Hood (as well as some Hawkeye, Black Widow and Merida)
WDW Resorts - Particularly Polynesian, Riverside, GF, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, EPCOT Resorts
Minnie & Mickey - Any Shorts illustration style and plenty of others
Beauty and the Beast (Some Belle not in the gold dress, Prince/Beast, Objects - Human and Enchanted, Castle)
TDS/Tokyo DisneySea! - Any Game pins except Halloween and any pins that are TDS park/Resort themed, Logos . . . anything TDS!

I don’t have anything in pinpics. I only have an account there to look at others wants/trades when needed.

I do have a PTDB account. It’s not 100% up to date, but mystery sets and similar should be reasonably accurate.

General interests
Figment
Ducks (Donald, Scrooge, Nephews, 3 Caballeros, etc.)
Disney Cruise Line
Parks
Holidays
Star Wars
Marvel
Robin Hood and Maid Marian
Great Mouse Detective, especially Basil and Toby

My main collections are Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent, Maleficent Dragon, Sleeping Beauty Castle, and Disney dogs. Mostly from Bolt, LATT, Oliver and Co., but I also have pirate dog, Max, And Bruno.
I am currently working on DLR specific Tiny Kingdom pins for my map.
I also have side collections of unicorns, flamingos, Disney quotes, DLR attraction sets, and Kakamora.
My Pinpics is Poohlady5 and is current, as far as for the pins listed on the site . There are many new Loungefly pins I don’t have yet…

My Pinpics wants list is up to date (sockgnome) :)

My main collections are Pooh, Alice, 101 Dalmatians, and Winter/Christmas, but I have a lot of smaller collections as well. I've also been collecting Baby Mickey/some other baby characters and Michael from Peter Pan for my son (he looks just like Michael!).

@stratasfan Do you think it would be a possibility for one of the mods to curate a second list so that we are all giving and receiving to and from different people for the second package? Connies_hobby is sending to me both times, and it looks like you're sending to Firechief18 both times. And should TonkaToy and SBMpins be #1 on their respective lists?

@stratasfan Do you think it would be a possibility for one of the mods to curate a second list so that we are all giving and receiving to and from different people for the second package? Connies_hobby is sending to me both times, and it looks like you're sending to Firechief18 both times. And should TonkaToy and SBMpins be #1 on their respective lists?

Oops . . . I didn't notice that! Let me work on that . . . If everyone is OK with it, I'll change a few names around to make them all different! Great catch! :)

Last edited:
The TonkaToy box will be on its way tomorrow.

I shipped it Priority, box in a polybag. If any of you don't know this packaging choice, check it out. It keeps cost down by quite a bit.
I think it is only available if you are using a service like PirateShip. Basically, if the box fits in a polybag that is less than 17" in measurement in length and width, you can send it "box in bag".

I hope everyone finds something!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I've always been able to search it before, but you are right it is not coming up. @Connies_Hobby
I just double checked, you all had me wondering....

Yes, it's CONNIES_HOBBY
e4fd4a28d97f0e7c634525bf35370022.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back