• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Other Colorado Forum Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Other Colorado Forum Members?

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread? But are there any other Colorado forum members???

I'm in Arvada. There is another member Blacksmoke (Joni) who I think is snowbirding in FL, but she is from the Front Range too, but I'm forgetting from specifically.

I'm in Arvada. There is another member Blacksmoke (Joni) who I think is snowbirding in FL, but she is from the Front Range too, but I'm forgetting from specifically.

How awesome!!!! Wish there was more of us, we could meet once a month to do our own pin events, lol!!! Stay in touch!!!

I'm not from Colorado, am a UK'er, but I know my bf will be jealous that you are! He's a hockey nut (which I find is quite rare in the UK) and the Av's are his team of choice :). Don't suppose you're a hockey fan are you?

LMAO, that is too funny!!! I am not a huge fan, but I do like it! I will go to a game periodically. However, I grew up in Michigan and am definitely a Red Wings fan!!! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back