• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any tips on Tomorrow's DSF release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any tips on Tomorrow's DSF release?

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm thinking about heading to DSF tomorrow morning for the Chip and Dale releases. What time would you suggest I get to the store? I'm assuming these will be popular, so I think it's a no brainer to get there before they open. But how many hours early?

Also, will you be there? That way I can say hi!

- Alex

Lots of people will be at WDI. So I wouldn't really worry about it. You should be fine to get there some time before 11AM.

Pin-sane DSF release!? Why aren't you there already!?

kerm.gif

I think they will be there most of day. anytime before 1 would be fine. Alot of the WDI people will come afterwards I presume. I honestly think they might not even sell out tomorrow. even the le 150 Jessica egg was there until 1:30.

I think they will be there most of day. anytime before 1 would be fine. Alot of the WDI people will come afterwards I presume. I honestly think they might not even sell out tomorrow. even the le 150 Jessica egg was there until 1:30.

Woo, that's a sigh of relief. I saw the wants/trade ratio on pinpics and that kind of put me in a small panic. I guess I'll just show up when they open! Have fun you guys at the WDI event! Genemarty, it's a D23 trading day at WDI tomorrow. Should be fun. I wish I could go!

I was shocked by the trade want ratio on pinpics. I didn't think they would be that crazy. How is the release going? Anyone know? I'm gone all weekend so i cant make it. I hope it was fun! If anyone can grab a lost boys and tweedles I would be grateful!

I was shocked by the trade want ratio on pinpics. I didn't think they would be that crazy. How is the release going? Anyone know? I'm gone all weekend so i cant make it. I hope it was fun! If anyone can grab a lost boys and tweedles I would be grateful!

Well, they are characters dressed as other character pins, which usually have a high want ratio to start off with.

Unfortunately I was called into work this morning and I have to crew a show in a few hours, so I wasn't able to go to DSF today. Really sucks. But I'm going to try to get over there tomorrow. Anyone else go today?

I was there at about 10AM. Just a few people in line ahead of me. I was told there were about 40 people in line before 930AM.

I went pretty late at night. I think they were all still there. They all looked great! The Chip and Dale pins are pretty good sized! Monkeys are cool, too! The sundae pin was still Cheshire Cat when I was there.

I'm new to this and a little confused. How did you all find out ahead of time what pins were going to be available? Are there pics posted somewhere? And more importantly, there's a Cheshire cat?

look on pinpics and they also post on face book upcoming pin releases for disney soda fountian. yes the cheshire is the pin trader sundae pin for now. its le 300. when it sells out its gone. they tend to release aiw pins from time to time. you can also check odpt.com for upcoming and new pin releases!

Sounds like it must have been a fun even to bad I don't live near FL or CA. Maybe when I am there for vacation they will have an event! Grim Grinner I love your Kermit thingy!!!!

Here's a wonderfully crappy phone pic of the pins, so people can judge the size. They are really nice! :)

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back