• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone going to Disneyland tomorrow, September 6th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going to Disneyland tomorrow, September 6th?

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm wondering if anyone is going there tomorrow? I will be going there after a dr appt in Pasadena. I plan on buying my first pin trading bag and bring some pins to put into it and trade with. I have about 17 pins for trading so should I get the big bag or small bag? I also am going to hopefully get 4 of the Haunted Mansion keys that I am helping some other people out and trading them for it. :) Also I have some pins which I think might be scrappers/counterfeits that a friend gave me. I need some assistance in finding out if they are real or not.

I would say if they have them, get a medium size trading bag or a large one if you plan on acquiring more pins to trade. It's never a bad thing to have too much space but if you get a small bag, and plan on trading/collecting more, you will probably quickly run out of space! And PM if you'd like to trade, I adore your auctions Stitch bath time pins!! :D Thanks! I hope you have fun tomorrow!

It all depends. If you're getting a pin bag simply for the purpose of trading at the park, a small bag would easily fit 17 pins and then some. And a small bag is easier to lug around in the park. But if you want a pin bag for your KEEPERS, and you're planning on getting a lot more pins in the future, you might want to consider a big bag or a binder.

I'm not sure what small bags are being offered at Disneyland right now, but I can tell you what mine is like. I only have one small pin bag (which I use for traders - my keepers are framed), and it has four pages, with plastic sheets in between each page to protect the pins. I keep 12 pins on each page - for a total of 48 pins. It could hold more, but I really don't want to cram too many pins in there. Even 48 pins are rather heavy. (My other traders are on cork and in boxes.)

I hope I helped! Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. :lgm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back