• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone seen this?? tangled fans! Toddler Flynn Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen this?? tangled fans! Toddler Flynn Rider

auroradawn

Corona Kingdom Explorer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Stumbled upon this toddler doll.... first one I've seen of a Disney Hero/Prince. I wonder if this will become a trend?

I do not think this is released by Disney Store, and I'm not sure of the release date. But he's pretty cute :)

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Disney-Tangled-My-First-Princess-Rapunzel-Flynn-Rider-Doll-CUTE-NEW-/00/s/MTYwMFg5MzE=/$T2eC16NHJFoE9nh6nP6BBQL)EFYu1Q~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16NHJFoE9nh6nP6BBQL)EFYu1Q~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
I collect tollytots Disney toddler dolls, and used to collect the Disney toddlers by Playmates before they stopped making Disney Princesses dolls. Here is a photo of Prince Charming I found, I wish they made Snow White's prince too!

71riVM-IT6L._AA1500_.jpg

Cute! He reminds me of Diego more than baby Flynn Rider though...they always get the nose wrong...:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back