• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone Selling the Jessica/Roger and Jack/Sally Half-Dozen Roses Pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone Selling the Jessica/Roger and Jack/Sally Half-Dozen Roses Pins?

Gloomy

Surprisingly Cheerful
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I was wondering if anyone is selling the following pins from Love is Magical?

Pin 81110: WDW - Love is Magical - Half Dozen Roses Box Set - Jessica & Roger ONLY
Pin 81114: WDW - Love is Magical - Half Dozen Roses Box Set - Jack & Sally ONLY

I could send payment via Paypal as a Gift, and would of course be happy to pay shipping. If you plan to pick up either or both pins, and don't have an intended destination for them yet, please feel welcome to PM me your price and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

-JD

There is a thread that someone started to get a co-op going. I have no clue where it is as I am looking for it again, but it is here. :)

Thanks! I think I'm already in it, but I'll check again. :) I'm sort of just stalking the co-op forum for these every few hours. @_@

lolol!!!! Sounds like a plan!!!! I am still learning my way around, so I found where everyone places the Co-op stuff. Pretty cool. Maybe now I can put my name in for stuff I really like but don't want to spend money on the whole set. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back