• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone Want Any Items from The Florida Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone Want Any Items from The Florida Project?

DLRPinTrader92

AP & PP Expert
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If anyone wants any merchandise from the Florida Project (Pins Only) I am more than willing to add it to my RSP as I want to get to the $400 dollar PWP level. The only item that I am unable to put on my RSP is the Mystery Boxes as it is one of the few items I want, LOL.

Since I am going to Europe from July 11 - 30 I will plan on submitting my RSP before I leave. So the absolute last day to ask me to put an item on my RSP would be July 10.

The total price will be Retail Price + FL Sales Tax (6.50%) + Shipping.

Shipping Prices:

Individual Pin - $2.50
Jumbo Pin - $3.50
Framed Set - Ask For Price (Dependent on Location)
Other Items (Journal/Litho/Boxed Set/Lunchbox) - Ask... Prices Will Vary

International Shipping Rates will vary.... PM for details.

Payment will be due one week after I receive my RSP results. If I don't receive payment within one week the item will be returned. I accept PayPal, Money Orders, & Cashier's Checks. If paying through PayPal please use the gift option so fees will be avoided.

Here is the catalog link: http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/FLProject_Catalog_Revised.pdf

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back