• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Anyone want to do a secret santa with their kids??

ZAPPED! Anyone want to do a secret santa with their kids??

mylittletyguy

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   0
My 10 year old son was asking if he would get to participate this year....and of course he could not officially...so, does anyone have children that would like to do a pin exchange with my son?? He loves Eeyore and Cheshire Cat the best (if that helps determine if you wanted to be involved or not <3)

Since there is only 4 of us total...would it be too much to think that maybe we could all exchange info and send a small package to each child, so each child gets 3 packages? Or do you want to just pair up?? Let me know your thoughts!

We dont have kids...but would love to play! And if we send to all..it would be pins and a little extra something. . .? Either way is fine.

Okay...I will leave this thread alone until tomorrow...anyone that expressed interest I will contact via PM and request info/addresses. Since it isn't a TON of people, I would love to prepare some small packages for everyone's children...and hopefully others will do the same. My son will FREAK OUT if he gets packages in the mail...OMG, it will make his YEAR!

So 4 families, but it looks like at least 6 kids total, right? For those of us with more than 1 kid we would just send a package from both of them to each kid and then they would each get something in the packages that come? I can send a package to each participating family if that's what you decide works best or we can do pair ups but would each of my kids be paired with someone or would they be paired up as a family? Either way this will be fun!