• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ÃœBER MEGA AWESOME Zapp from LAZ :)

ZAPPED! ÃœBER MEGA AWESOME Zapp from LAZ :)

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Are you bored of me getting zapped yet? Now listen to this :lol:

No - thanks to a monster headache I slept from 4:30 pm last afternoon until 4:30 am this morning. I had some pin packages in the mail, but I piled them on my kitchen island and left them there until few hours ago.

I am like a kid who saves the best for the last. So, when I saw a packge from Laz adorned with cute stickers, I decided to open it at the very end.

I purchased 3 pins from Laz and the package felt thicker than it should. Hmmmmm .... I could wait no more and grabbed the scissors. Inside the package were many wonderful pins, way more than I purchased.

Laz sent me not 1, not 2 but 3! oh-so-wonderful zaps along with a cute sleeping beauty dress cut-out.

A big heartfelt T*H*A*N*K Y*O*U to you dear Laz, you not only made my way, but the whole week really

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! That Mary Poppins pin is so gorgeous! I've been trying to snag one but it hasn't worked out yet. Congrats on your wonderful zaps!!