• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Art Zapped By Hollie!!!

ZAPPED! Art Zapped By Hollie!!!

Dalamara

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So, I received a package from Hollie (fireheadfred) today. I knew I was getting my last prize from Moe's DPF Fundraiser game from her... She had also been AMAZINGLY kind enough to grab me not one, but TWO of the Disneyland Paris Beauty and the Beast pins!!! Like that wasn't enough kindness... I am now the VERY proud owner of a piece of Hollie art! She included a beautiful drawing of my favorite girl, Belle. I feel about Belle, the way Hollie and J'aime feel about Rapunzel... Belle just speaks to me, and I feel like I understand her on a whole different level... So when I unrolled the drawing I literally started to cry. It is just so beyond beautiful, and I was so deeply touched that someone I've never even met, took the time and effort to create something so beautiful for lil ole undeserving me. Hollie you made me day, my week, my month even! I have been having some difficult times lately, and this helped me so very much! I will be framing it, and hanging it in a place of honor. My biggest hugs to you, Hollie, my friend!!!

image_zps98d97903.jpg

Jealous. As Belle is my favorite princess! Marisa disagrees :( and she said congrats and she loves both of you guys! Hollie and Karl, good job!
Congrats Becky.

Oh wow! that is a breathtaking pic! what is it about her art that just melts my heart! and the dream pins are so beautiful congratulations,that Hollie, she is one terrific lady!

awwwww sweetie!!! im so pleased you liked her :) :) thank you wonderful! im honoured that my art made you so so so happy <3 <3 and thank you everyone for the wonderful comments <3 <3 i just want everyone to be happy

tumblr_mljyjaVUw81rhgf17o1_250.gif

What an amazing zap!!!! :D I do have to say I am a bit jealous, lol! ;) Hollie is SUCH an outstanding artist!!! When I can afford it, I am going to have to see if she will draw me a Jessica to frame and display! :D a big congrats and your wonderful gifts!!!

Back