• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Artfully Evil Series question

Next up is Prince John with Sir Hiss
Prince John Artfully Evil Disney Pin

Prince John Artfully Evil Disney Pin

Last edited:
So I see the initials PJ in the Price John pin but I'm still not sure what this is supposed to be. A seal? I don't think it's a painting.

Has anyone actually seen this pin at WDW? Is it at DTD Pin Central? Past releases were all over the Parks and not available in some places.

Last edited:
Definitely a medieval illuminated manuscript, like this:

images

I may be horribly biased, but I think this is the best one so far, and a pretty solid PJ pin in general.
I agree (and am definitely not biased). I think they did a really good job on this one.

I’m going to be at wdw again on Thursda, I’ll try and grab you one.
what ones are you missing from this release?

This and Jafar, I wouldn’t mind getting started on the Main Street Windows again but I’m too behind and not wanting to put up with the after market prices…

Back