• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Attempting A Couple Small Side Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attempting A Couple Small Side Collections

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
With any luck, my mom's health will improve, and I will slowly start to get back on my feet!!! :x: If this is the case, I would really like to TRY :x: to start up a couple small side collections! :x: :) :x:

I am going to see if I can accomplish limited collections of Wreck-It Ralph, and, now that I have my GORGEOUS new 17" Aurora and Maleficent dolls, Sleeping Beauty! :x:

For WIR, I am not going after Felix, Ralph or Gene...just will be trying for Vanellope, King Candy, Sour Bill and Tafta! :x: And for SB, with any luck and the exception of a few MUST HAVE Aurora pins, I will focus on the fairies, Briar Rose and SOME Mali! :x: :D :x:

I found this absolutely stunning Briar Rose pin that I fell in love with on eBay, but she is listed for WAY more than I can afford...hopefully one day however, I will get lucky and find her with a price tag that will allow me to get her! :x:

I am remaining hopeful that after the 21st, I will have the DDFC Briar Rose doll that matches my pin! :x: And, the addict that I am, I have decided I must one day possess the designer Maleficent doll and pin, and possibly Aurora too! :x: :x: :x: :facepalm: LOL! If anyone sees one with a reasonable price, please direct me to it! :)

Of course, Jessica will ALWAYS be #1, but it can be rather difficult at times being limited to that ONE character! :lol:

Wish me luck with this please, I can use all I can get right now! :lol:

Anyone else venture out into any new collections? :)

Last edited:
Good luck in those "side" collections. I am sure you will find out very quickly that the side collections you have chosen will be very large. :lol:

Nice to see you around again!!!

Good luck in those "side" collections. I am sure you will find out very quickly that the side collections you have chosen will be very large. :lol:

Nice to see you around again!!!

Thank my dear friend!!! :hug: I am so very happy to be back around here; have missed you all! :) I appreciate the good luck wishes greatly!!! :bigthumb: As long as they never overtake Jessica, which I don't see happening :lol: , I suppose I can deal with them growing, though I am sure it is going to take a LOT of time! :)

I have that Jessica carrot cake recipe now, so as time allows, I will be baking you one David!!! :D

That aurora pin is gorgeous! Good luck in your side collections!

Thank you SO much!!! :) I am definitely head over heels for that pin, so beautiful! :drool:

I don't know what the pin is worth but I have it in my collection and it's definitely one of my favourite three fairies pins! Good luck with your new side collections :)

Thank you very much!!! :) With the advice from you, and a few other SB collecting friends, I went ahead and snagged them up!!! :hsd: I really like this pin from the picture, cannot wait to see it in my hand! :wiggle: :lol:

Thank you very much!!! :bigthumb: I would love to trade as well, unfortunately, I only have a small handful of traders at this point in time, so I don't seem to have much luck with trades. :( Always feel free to look at my traders though!!! :) My Pinpics ID is nsingleton as well! :D

pin100010

pin68827

Here are a couple of nice ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back