• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Attempting A Couple Small Side Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attempting A Couple Small Side Collections

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
With any luck, my mom's health will improve, and I will slowly start to get back on my feet!!! :x: If this is the case, I would really like to TRY :x: to start up a couple small side collections! :x: :x:

I am going to see if I can accomplish limited collections of Wreck-It Ralph, and, now that I have my GORGEOUS new 17" Aurora and Maleficent dolls, Sleeping Beauty! :x:

For WIR, I am not going after Felix, Ralph or Gene...just will be trying for Vanellope, King Candy, Sour Bill and Tafta! :x: And for SB, with any luck and the exception of a few MUST HAVE Aurora pins, I will focus on the fairies, Briar Rose and SOME Mali! :x: :x:

I found this absolutely stunning Briar Rose pin that I fell in love with on eBay, but she is listed for WAY more than I can afford...hopefully one day however, I will get lucky and find her with a price tag that will allow me to get her! :x:

I am remaining hopeful that after the 21st, I will have the DDFC Briar Rose doll that matches my pin! :x: And, the addict that I am, I have decided I must one day possess the designer Maleficent doll and pin, and possibly Aurora too! :x: :x: :x: :facepalm: LOL! If anyone sees one with a reasonable price, please direct me to it!

Of course, Jessica will ALWAYS be #1, but it can be rather difficult at times being limited to that ONE character! :lol:

Wish me luck with this please, I can use all I can get right now! :lol:

Anyone else venture out into any new collections?

Last edited:
Good luck in those "side" collections. I am sure you will find out very quickly that the side collections you have chosen will be very large. :lol:

Nice to see you around again!!!

Good luck in those "side" collections. I am sure you will find out very quickly that the side collections you have chosen will be very large. :lol:

Nice to see you around again!!!

Thank my dear friend!!! :hug: I am so very happy to be back around here; have missed you all! I appreciate the good luck wishes greatly!!! :bigthumb: As long as they never overtake Jessica, which I don't see happening :lol: , I suppose I can deal with them growing, though I am sure it is going to take a LOT of time!

I have that Jessica carrot cake recipe now, so as time allows, I will be baking you one David!!!

That aurora pin is gorgeous! Good luck in your side collections!

Thank you SO much!!! I am definitely head over heels for that pin, so beautiful! :drool:

I don't know what the pin is worth but I have it in my collection and it's definitely one of my favourite three fairies pins! Good luck with your new side collections

Thank you very much!!! With the advice from you, and a few other SB collecting friends, I went ahead and snagged them up!!! :hsd: I really like this pin from the picture, cannot wait to see it in my hand! :wiggle: :lol:

Thank you very much!!! :bigthumb: I would love to trade as well, unfortunately, I only have a small handful of traders at this point in time, so I don't seem to have much luck with trades. Always feel free to look at my traders though!!! My Pinpics ID is nsingleton as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.