• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Award returned accident...

Award returned accident...

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Okay...I saw I earned a award for ACTIVITY. Yay!

Some how, I touched the screen of my pad, and it got returned. :( :(

Can I get it back?!?! I hope so.

Ty!

From what I've gathered, there are two different types of awards. The first are (for lack of a better phrase or explanation) permanent, meaning once you have earned them, they are yours to keep. The second, to which I believe you are referring, (again, for lack of a better phrase) bounce from person to person as they are continually won/earned. Unlike the first type, which everyone potentially can earn simultaneously, there is only one of each of the second type of awards. Consequently, when someone new wins it, the person who previously held it returns it so the new recipient can receive it. This doesn't mean that a person who once held one of these awards can't win them back - so if you want your ACTIVITY award back, get busy posting!

Back