• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Awesome Princess Birthday Zap from Judy

ZAPPED! Awesome Princess Birthday Zap from Judy

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
My daughter turned 7 this past Friday. Look what Aunty Judy sent to her :

zap.jpg

Best part was when she asked: "Can you help me to cut these open mommy??" Each of these items :) were indvidually packaged in accordance with Judy's nuclear blast proof methods.

Judy ... thank you so very much for thinking of her. You made her very happy :)

Hi Selen!
I am sooo glad....I love the Sponge Bob note Pad....and remember LI selling those Placemats?I was going to zap you with it and then you mentioned your daughters b-day..so I thought"Why not send it to her with alittle bit of somethingelse with it"I had a hard time trying to find a LBE big enough for the placemat too,lucky I had saved a couple of them from buying pinlots off Brea to put that in..Heheehe!
So glad she liked everything and she had a great day

Judy

Back