• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Back from Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from Disneyland

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
OKay so I am back from Disneyland and wow its sooooo much smaller than I thought and it pured rain the whole day lol so much for sunny california. So it will take me a few days to update my traders and to get back with everyone who has sent me a pm. Please be patient :)

Sorry to hear that you were rained on throughout your trip :( Can't wait to see what you came up with while you were there :)

What's weird is that it doesn't rain much in socal, but you came during a very wet time! Hope you had lots of fun anyway!

Yeah, I was out of town, but everyone was telling me that the rain was nothing short of "freakish". Although sometimes that can think out the crowds and make for better lanyard trading! :D

-Jason

Tabbikat2219, sorry it rained on Sunday. I would've been there had it not been raining non-stop all day & night! It was an extra stormy day for us here in So. Cal. Very unusual! I'm glad you still made it and worked some trades! Perhaps next time!

Likewise...I was so excited about being able to go and meet you, but in addition to the freakish weather, had some other stuff going on and wasn't able to go that day =( but hope you had a fantastic time, our park may be smaller than WDW but it's the original, magic-filled Disney dream!!!

Hi Tabbi

Hope you had a great time despite the terrible weather!

Never been to DLR but so I am struggling to picture the size of it.

Would love to go one day though!! :) :0)

Martin

Even though it is smaller than world, it's still a great magical place to visit. We're going in June and can't wait. So, what pins did you get for a co-op?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back