• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Bad luck day or is it? Vmk cast member lanyard MOG LE 300 only 15 mins left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Bad luck day or is it? Vmk cast member lanyard MOG LE 300 only 15 mins left

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0

And the winner is Tiggermickey!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Bad luck Day?

or is it?

Up for bidding is the following pin,

[pinpics]58968[/pinpics] WDI Virtual Magic Kingdom Cast Lanyard

The specs on the object de Art,

Pin 58968: WDI - Virtual Magic Kingdom - VMK Logo (Lanyard)
Class: Disney Pin Accessories
Origin: WDI
Type: Cast Member
Limited Edition: 300 Pins
SKU Number: Unknown
Original Price: 8.00
Released: Fall 2007
Categories: Lanyard; Other
Members Trading: 3
Members Wanting: 17
Coolness: Unranked
Creator: disney5
This lanyard / necklace is a Mickey's of Glendale Exclusive / Walt Disney Imagineering Exclusive. It is the Logo of VMK - Virtual Magic Kingdom.
This pin is approx 2" tall and 1 1/2" wide, it has a blue background with a white castle and green and silver writing.
Back of the pin reads:
Mickey's of Glendale Exclusive
Limited Edition 300
© Disney China
**NOTE**
This lanyard is not meant to hold pins.

This Lanyard is subject to all standard DPF Auction bidding regulations, you know em, you love em, you live buy em,!!!
Auction will end promptly at 9pm EST ,Friday July 13th

Things to bid to get my attention--
Wants list<natch>
PIns not on my wants list that should be<recently I have seen a lot of Villains and 20,000 LUS pins not listed in pinpics, so if I dont got it on my owns or wants list , offer it to me I might not know its out there>

Pins I will pay less,ahhemmm,,, attention to
hidden mickey, fabu 4 or fabu 5, busses,or toy story.

Please see my other auction at this link<I paid for the space so its mine to advertise with right?>

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?16031-Jessica-INK-ART-DISNEY-SHOPPING-LE-250-ends-7-13-2012

Thank you very much for your time and consideration of my auciton.
Happy hunting

Last edited:
judy its an auction, it dont gotta be on my wants, offer me something DIFFERENT TO TRADE WITH. I have had that lanyard for 3 yrs now, never got a nibble, so you got a good trading pin that you think will make a good trade for something I do want , then offer it!!!

Please he asks humbly though, dont make it a Small world pin, that song hurts my ears:shock: lol

Ok I have nothing here..but this has been in bag forever:
Pin 21375: Disney Catalog - Catalog Cover Art Set #4 (Winnie the Pooh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back