• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bambi Piece of Movie History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambi Piece of Movie History

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
These were released today and I am going to the park tomorrow. Does anyone want me to pick them up one???

Let me know :0)

**** I will also be going to the park on Sunday if anyone needs this pin or anything else. There is a 40th anniversary pooh pin, a mardi gras pin, a presidents day pin, and a couple of others came out not too long ago.

Last edited:
Hi!

I am new here, but already have one positive feedback. I can give you more references if you want them! Just pm me. I would LOVE one!

It seems to be mostly bambi and the butterfly, i did see 2 pins total parkwide with bambi and thumper, i was told that that was more popular. a few with all the bunnies and bambi and 1 with the backside of bambi lol!

That is the only thing that bugs me with the POMH - why don't they use a little judgement no one wants to spend $20 on a pin of bambis butt. . .. lol . . I promise not to buy anyone a butt shot!!

I bet the thumper w bambi ones will be hard to find . . . I will see what i can do!!

That is the only thing that bugs me with the POMH - why don't they use a little judgement no one wants to spend $20 on a pin of bambis butt. . .. lol . . I promise not to buy anyone a butt shot!!

I bet the thumper w bambi ones will be hard to find . . . I will see what i can do!!

Clearly they don't care... We all have made that clear after the "pins that are just wrong" thread! :rolleyes: LOL...

Ooh I would love a Bambi POMH too please! I trust your judgement on the cel. :)

I am loving the concept of this series, I made sure to get a Snow White at DisneyStore.com just yesterday, and I'm nosing around for Cinderella...

Ok All - over the past two days I bought all 9 of the Bambi pins and was really only happy with half of them.

So after spending another couple of hours scouring the parks and annoying cast members to PLEASE oh PLEASE show me more than 4 at a time and then ooohhh I want to trade this one for this one!!!

I FINALLY feel like I got the best ones available!!!! There are no far off shots, no empty woods, no Bambi looking back and no butt shoits :0) I am super excited and hope that you will all love the ones I have picked out! They are almost all completely different from one another. :0)

So now the fun part - since I am also buying pins for people at the DSF Event tomorrow and then Sunday is my Birthday my weekend is pretty full. So I plan on mailing all of these out NO LATER THAN Wednesday. That way I have time to securely package/double check everyone is getting the correct pins and actually get to the post office. (they are going to LOVE me) So yay for success and I can't wait for all you you to recieve your pins!!!

OOOOHHHHHH I almost forgot - I accidentally bought 1 too many of these SO if anyone else wants it please let me know. Otherwise I will make some other pin lovers day when I return the pin - and they realize its actually a great film cell and not an empty woods shot.

Last edited:
OOOOHHHHHH I almost forgot - I accidentally bought 1 too many of these SO if anyone else wants it please let me know. Otherwise I will make some other pin lovers day when I return the pin - and they realize its actually a great film cell and not an empty woods shot.

I'd love it, unfortunatly I'm compleatly broke (but do have a grail on the way, eee). I feel a bit cheeky asking, but would you be willing to hold it until two weeks on Tuesday when I can send you the money?

Whoa....are there really ones with no characters in them?!?!?! Just empty woods??!?!?! That would really stink!

I might be interested in your extra. Could you possibly send me a picture of wha the cell looks like? I've been trying to find one with Bambi and a bunch of the bunnies or one with Bambi, Flower, and Thumper.

Ok All - over the past two days I bought all 9 of the Bambi pins and was really only happy with half of them.

So after spending another couple of hours scouring the parks and annoying cast members to PLEASE oh PLEASE show me more than 4 at a time and then ooohhh I want to trade this one for this one!!!

I FINALLY feel like I got the best ones available!!!! There are no far off shots, no empty woods, no Bambi looking back and no butt shoits :0) I am super excited and hope that you will all love the ones I have picked out! They are almost all completely different from one another. :0)

Oh wow, I just read this, I was one of the people you bought for and I totally didn't realize how much work you put into it!! Thank you so much, I am so excited and grateful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back