• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Bambi PODM: Thumper Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Bambi PODM: Thumper Scene

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Hey Everybody. I am auctioning off my Thumper Scene Bambi PODM . The auction ends Sunday 11pm Eastern time. I will announce leaders every night. Right now I am looking for Fantasia/sorcerer themed pins including Fantasia PODM (try to post the scene). They don't have to be on my wants list because I pretty much WANT every Fantasia pin. This is my first auction, I hope it goes well! Have fun.
IMG_0587.jpg

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o581/KingNiptune/?action=view&current=IMG_0587.jpg

Last edited:
The picture isn't showing up for me, but I bid:

pin77905

Pin 77905: WDI World of Color - Chernabog - new on original card.

and

pin24492

Pin 24492: WDW - Journey Through Time Pin Event 2003 (The
Horned King) Artist Choice

not on your want list but it has chernabog :)

Eh, I guess I'll bid away a pin from my collection: Pin 5541: WDW - Fantasia 2000 (Sprite from Firebird Suite)And Pin 1550: Fantasia 2000 - Tin Soldier and Ballerina
I saw that you liked jungle book, so I'll add: Pin 11459: 12 Months of Magic - Movie Poster (Jungle Book)
Pin 19791: WDW - Jungle Book 2 Opening Day (3D)
and
DSF little mermaid storybook!
OR:
Aladdin podm of Aladdin an jasmine kissing, on the balcony. ( I know this isn't on your wants, but it is a podm! :p )

Last edited:
How about:

Pin 1387: WDW - Artist Choice 2000 #1 ( Sorcerer Mickey & Donald)
Pin 6591: 100 Years of Magic - Fantasia-3D

Pin 27823: DLR - Annual Passholder Exclusive - 75th Mickey Mouse Sorcerer

Disneypirate

I would like to bid a Fantasia PODM. I have a scene with him shooting thru the sky. I cant seem to get a photo to work on here, but I can text it to you if you want to send me your # in a pm. Thanks Chumlee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back