• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Bambi PODM: Thumper Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Bambi PODM: Thumper Scene
Here is my bid -

IMG_2867.jpg

OR

IMG_2923.jpg

Last edited:
How do you actually take the pics? I either end up with glare or my wallpaper in the background or dim and always fuzzy or the frame of the window or door or dark?????

I bid:
Pin 1550: Fantasia 2000 - Tin Soldier and Ballerina
Pin 80083: WDW - Rivalry Weekends 2010 - The Ohio State University vs. University of Michigan
Pin 423: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #50 (Fantasia / Ben Ali Gator / Hyacinth Hippo)

Here is my revised bid, you can choose either Offer #1 or Offer #2 -

Offer #1

Both Fantasia PODMs -

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

Offer #2

One of the above Fantasia PODMs and the following -

pin63425
Pin 63425: DisneyShopping.com - Fantasia Series - Chernabog *Comes on Original Backing Card & Packaging*

pin90538
Pin 90538: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Chernabog Only *Will include Original box and everything it came with if you'd like*

This is my revised bid:Pin 1550: Fantasia 2000 - Tin Soldier and Ballerina, ( in original box) ,Pin 5541: WDW - Fantasia 2000 (Sprite from Firebird Suite),Pin 89881: DSF -
Hinged Storybooks - The Little Mermaid
AND,
Pin 88892: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney's Aladdin
$(KGrHqN,!qME-ZJGTJZIBPmg7tTLfQ~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
What my room mate does is she sets the key board in front of the monitor of her desk top and puts the screen to all white. Then she places the card backer down between the keys of her key board so it is steady and takes the photo. It works perfectly every time!

How do you actually take the pics? I either end up with glare or my wallpaper in the background or dim and always fuzzy or the frame of the window or door or dark?????

Leader board is essentially the same as yesterday:
1. Rachel/truckinallngt
2.zoe
3.kpchow/mickeymousje/disneypirate

It is so hard to make choices with such excellent bids. I will post two more PODM tonight in auction. I just don't know which ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back