• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Beautiful Zaps! :D

ZAPPED! Beautiful Zaps! :D

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi all! :)

I got two wonderful zaps recently!

The first was a long time coming and I LOVE it soo much! It is a signed Thomas Kinkade print. :)
It is signed by Paige O'Hara ( BELLE!!!) . I cannot wait to get it framed and put it in my room!

Thank you (Vicki!) huertajv!

Beautiful zaps! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Secondly I got this beautiful pin from TheOtherSteve as a birthday gift to replace the one I lost! Thank you SO much Steve!!! I love it, its my favorite BATB pin and I missed it soo much. It made me so sad to have lost it! A million hugs!

Thank you both times a million! I haven't been feeling too well lately, and your kindness helped me feel better. :)

Back