• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the beast, Ariel, Maximus, princess pins :)

Beauty and the beast, Ariel, Maximus, princess pins :)

PrincessMcqueen

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey guys,

Christmas season is here and we need money for presents so hopefully can sell some of these off :) All prices include shipping to US.

pin16414th72
Pin 16414: Disney Catalog - Beauty and the Beast Puzzle Pin Set $105 (never removed from box, includes the COA.
But please NOTE: the coloring of one of the rose petals is a little inconsistent and there is a tiny pink mark on Belle's skirt. Please send me your email address so I can send high res pics. I have significantly reduced the price on this because of these flaws)

vdte1.jpg

pin80880th72
Pin 80880: DSF - Tangled - Maximus $125

pin71255th72
Pin 71255: Disneystore.com Sorcerer's Apprentice Series Stitch $20

pin84797th72
Pin 84797: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ursula $30

pin9117th72
Pin 9117: DS - Beauty and the Beast Boxed Set - Volume #6 $20 (pins are in excellent condition, but box is in good, not mint condition - just a little dinged from storage)
pin9120th72
Pin 9120: DS - Beauty and the Beast Storybook Boxed Set (Enchanted Rose) - this is part of the above set.

pin84803th72
Pin 84803: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Collectors Set - Prince Eric and Ariel Wedding (Completer) Only - $ 110

pin98400th72
Pin 98400: DLR- World of Color Mystery Pin Set- Buzz Lightyear $10

orange World of color ear hat $7

empty Fairytale designer box $25

Last edited:
are you trading by any chance? Very interested in the puzzle set, the rose from the other set, and dsf maximus! pinpics name is echoharmony please PM if interested, thanks!

Back