• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Beauty and the Beast Windows of Love Set

I have a few boxes on the way as well. They should be delivered by Wednesday. What are the updates on still available and needed for trade?

I'm still waiting for a few more boxes to show up, including a box to make up for a misdelivered package...

Looking for castle and human helpers
Hope to get both in one trade!

Have for trade: enchantress, gaston/belle, prince Adam, belle & prince

We have Beast w/ rose, Beggar Woman and Human Objects for trade (multiples of some)

Still looking for Prince Adam and Prince and Belle dancing. Also trade outside the series, if you are wanting some of these!

So, I ordered just 2 boxes, because the pins looked nice, but I don't typically collect BatB. So, in typical ShopDisney fashion, the two boxes were identical, so I have two of the Beast/Rose pin and two of the "Human again" of the servants pin. Anyone looking for either one of these pins? I would be interested in trading for the Castle pin.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I have the following extras for trade:
Servants (Human Form), Enchantress, Castle

I am looking for:
Beggar Women, Prince Adam

Last edited:
have the following for trade:
Beast, Human Helpers (Servants), Enchantress

Need:
Transformation, Prince, Belle/Beast dancing

Last edited:
EDIT on 4/6: Would love to do a 2 pin trade to save on postage. :)

Need: Beast with Rose and Human again scene.

Have: Enchantress and Beggar Woman. I also have other Mystery Box pins (Villain Shadows, Be You, etc.) and lots of other pins (Hidden Mickey, Rack, etc.) listed on PinPics. Will trade for both with non-Windows pins.
Thanks for looking. TTFN, :tigger:

Last edited:
Back