• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Beauty and the Beast Windows of Love Set

TRADING Beauty and the Beast Windows of Love Set
Just so everybody knows, as there was a question about these . . . we've looked them over and these are not limited at all. Just a plain OE. We didn't know what to expect!

here are my traders

i need

The enchantress
Belle and Adam dancing
Adam as human
The Castle

IMG-0409.jpg

Are these still available? Since I sold my BATB collection years ago, these would be perfect to collect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still available:

And they are plain OE mystery . . . not LR, like the title says.

So... because today is free shipping day on Shop Disney FREESHIP and also 20% off $60 for selected items (DISNEY20), I broke down and bought a few of the pin boxes. I bought them in different orders with other items, so each is $60 before tax so I was able to get 20% off some of the items... I'll post if I have any for trade

Ok, between me & sis, so far 4 boxes have been delivered and, of course, no complete set. My box I was expecting today was marked "delivered" but it's not here so either a porch pirate got it or USPS (or UPS) marked it incorrectly as delivered.

Have (to trade): Beast, Servants (as Humans)
Need: Belle & Beast Dancing, Transformation, Belle & Gaston, Enchantress as Beggar Woman, and Prince

Picture below of what I need:

Ok, between me & sis, so far 4 boxes have been delivered and, of course, no complete set. My box I was expecting today was marked "delivered" but it's not here so either a porch pirate got it or USPS (or UPS) marked it incorrectly as delivered.

Have (to trade): Beast, Servants (as Humans)
Need: Belle & Beast Dancing, Transformation, Belle & Gaston, Enchantress as Beggar Woman, and Prince

Picture below of what I need:

We have the Beggar Woman if you still need her!

We are still waiting for 3 more boxes to show up.... 2 were marked as delivered today, but nothing on the porch...

ARGH....
Call your PO. Their computer system can tell just what address the package was delivered to through GPS. You may have to be insistent, but they can tell you that! We got a lost package that way. It had been delivered one street over.

Call your PO. Their computer system can tell just what address the package was delivered to through GPS. You may have to be insistent, but they can tell you that! We got a lost package that way. It had been delivered one street over.
I plan to contact both UPS and USPS. It has both tracking numbers so I'm not sure who did the ultimate delivery

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I plan to contact both UPS and USPS. It has both tracking numbers so I'm not sure who did the ultimate delivery

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I'd go with the PO first, because Disney usually sends UPS Mail Innovations -- which means the package is actually delivered through the final stages by the USPS. Hope you get it located!

I'd go with the PO first, because Disney usually sends UPS Mail Innovations -- which means the package is actually delivered through the final stages by the USPS. Hope you get it located!

I did send the USPS a message last night. As I went to the UPS site to check on where's my package option, it said they couldn't do anything since USPS delivered it.

Back