• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Belated Birthday / Early Christmas Present from SoraPandora!

ZAPPED! Belated Birthday / Early Christmas Present from SoraPandora!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I got a package from @SoraPandora a while ago but it said "Don't Open Until Christmas" on it! I let her know I received it and I was going to wait .. but I'm going to be busy traveling during the weekend. I figured, it's Christmas week, so I'm good to open my gift

PICTURES TO COME (since I couldn't make this post on Tapatalk)

THANK YOU, SORA!! YOU ARE TOO SWEET <3

Ok, first.. look at this super cute packaging!! The snowmen are so festive and cute. ahhhh and the stickers?!? I love it!

I opened it up and saw a cute card, box, wrapped box, and dumbo! If you know me, you know I love foxes, so that box was just perfect.

LOOK AT THAT WRAPPING PAPER. SO ADOBRZ. I'm going to scrapbook it into my journal. Need to immortalize it
Thank you for the crochet kit! I love the stop motion Rudolph show. Can't wait to make these characters <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside, the fox box, there were several goodies! The vintage dumbo ornament went straight to the tree. The belle compact.. actually had a mirror AND is a sticky notepad. I love me some stationery and Sora even included princess washi tape! ahhh love washi tape hahaha can't have enough

Last edited:

Aww, you are so very welcome!

I figured the Rudolph crochet kit is probably way too basic for you (Ms. Amigurumi Queen!) but it was on sale and I thought the thread might come in useful, if nothing else. I’m so happy you like it!

Merry Merry Christmas!!!

Oh, what a fun box! Everything looks so great, and I can't wait to see your finished Rudolph!!
Sora has a lovely gift for making beautiful boxes, too. We have one sitting under our tree, and the box has the cutest decorations on it! Planning on holding out 'til Christmas . . . if our self control makes it that far.