• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Belle & the Prince from the BatB Stained Glass Boxed Set!

Belle & the Prince from the BatB Stained Glass Boxed Set!

poohstiks26

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I was recently lucky enough to be gifted the entire Beauty and the Beast stained glass boxed set (thanks Mom!), which means I have Belle and the Prince alone to trade:

IMG_4395_zpslqesqtf0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyone interested in trading?! They are pins 30750 and 30751 on PinPics, if you'd like to look up more information on them. I'd like to trade them for something extra special for my collections - my main collections are Beauty and the Beast, Zero, Pooh, Pluto, and Haunted Mansion, but you can find my updated wants list on pinpics (same name - poohstiks26). I'd really love to trade them to a good home, so let me know if you're at all interested - I'll be entertaining offers! Thanks everyone :)

Back