• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Co-op

She is back from vacation so I am going to start collecting the money. The co-op is a go even without the other pins. I'll front for those. I'm going to send out totals tomorrow as I am on vacation myself this week! lol Thanks everybody!

It's been a blast! I'm so excited to have my birthday at the parks! :) I'm having to rework out what the prices were at the moment because all the notes were on my iPhone and that was lost the day before yesterday on a rather amazing rollercoaster unfortunately lol I'm pretty sure I remember everything...in fact I think I sent a message to starry_solo with all the original prices!!! *off to go through my PM's* lol

Yes :) yes it can! I will PM you with more info tomorrow as my boyfriend is stealing my laptop for homework purposes! I've PMed a couple and the rest will be done tomorrow!

if it dosent go through for beauty and the beast please let me know thats the only one i would be intrested in and how much thank you for doing this its really appreciated noy just by me but by everyone thank you again

It's been a blast! I'm so excited to have my birthday at the parks! :) I'm having to rework out what the prices were at the moment because all the notes were on my iPhone and that was lost the day before yesterday on a rather amazing rollercoaster unfortunately lol I'm pretty sure I remember everything...in fact I think I sent a message to starry_solo with all the original prices!!! *off to go through my PM's* lol

You did and if you want me to send it back to you, I'll do it right now!

:hsd: Can you post a picture of all of them together for everyone to see please...If not thats ok... I am sooooooo excited to see mine in person for the first time ever... I can only imagine it's shiny beauty... :anxious:

Goofy_Moe said:
:hsd: Can you post a picture of all of them together for everyone to see please...If not thats ok... I am sooooooo excited to see mine in person for the first time ever... I can only imagine it's shiny beauty... :anxious:
That's a great idea. :) I'd love to see them as a group as well!!

AliceAddict said:
I can definitely do that when I'm home from work :D Not a problem! :)
Wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing it :) thanks in advance.

This Goon is doing his grail dance all over the house... I got my Fantasia pin today and it is even nicer in person... WooHoo is all I can say as the result of my first Co-Op...!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You... Woohoo... Enough typing now back to dancing...

Back