• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Co-op

Beloved Tales Co-op
I got Dumbo in the mail today too!!! :hsd: Oh I just adore it, he looks perfect next to all my other little Dumbo's in my collection! Thank you so so so much for organizing this Becca! <3

mickeymousje said:
Wished I'd seen this before, would have loved BatB

It wasn't available as it was an off forum friend of aliceaddict grail.

Glad to see some people are getting their co-op packages. Is there any word on doodlebug or my package since ours had the two missing pins?

It wasn't available as it was an off forum friend of aliceaddict grail.

Glad to see some people are getting their co-op packages. Is there any word on doodlebug or my package since ours had the two missing pins?

Okay, thanks for letting me know, they are so nice! Really hope I can get the BatB and the LM one some day :)

Hi guys! I'm back in the country finally! Doodle and ashkai ~ I'm so sorry that I just kind of dropped off the earth! I felt really bad about that and I felt even worse when I found out that my sister forget to let everyone know what was going on until your guys pins came! Ashkai if you still haven't received your pins I have the DC# and I send it your way in the morning! Doodle I'm glad that you got your pins I'm so sorry about the wait!

Merryweather ~ I still have Pinnochio, Jungle Book, and Peter Pan left if your interested in any of those!

Back