• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Co-op

She is back from vacation so I am going to start collecting the money. The co-op is a go even without the other pins. I'll front for those. I'm going to send out totals tomorrow as I am on vacation myself this week! lol Thanks everybody!

It's been a blast! I'm so excited to have my birthday at the parks! I'm having to rework out what the prices were at the moment because all the notes were on my iPhone and that was lost the day before yesterday on a rather amazing rollercoaster unfortunately lol I'm pretty sure I remember everything...in fact I think I sent a message to starry_solo with all the original prices!!! *off to go through my PM's* lol

Yes yes it can! I will PM you with more info tomorrow as my boyfriend is stealing my laptop for homework purposes! I've PMed a couple and the rest will be done tomorrow!

if it dosent go through for beauty and the beast please let me know thats the only one i would be intrested in and how much thank you for doing this its really appreciated noy just by me but by everyone thank you again

You did and if you want me to send it back to you, I'll do it right now!

:hsd: Can you post a picture of all of them together for everyone to see please...If not thats ok... I am sooooooo excited to see mine in person for the first time ever... I can only imagine it's shiny beauty... :anxious:

Goofy_Moe said:
:hsd: Can you post a picture of all of them together for everyone to see please...If not thats ok... I am sooooooo excited to see mine in person for the first time ever... I can only imagine it's shiny beauty... :anxious:
That's a great idea. I'd love to see them as a group as well!!

AliceAddict said:
I can definitely do that when I'm home from work Not a problem!
Wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing it thanks in advance.

This Goon is doing his grail dance all over the house... I got my Fantasia pin today and it is even nicer in person... WooHoo is all I can say as the result of my first Co-Op...!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You... Woohoo... Enough typing now back to dancing...