• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Best Zap Ever- Thank you Rasputin!

ZAPPED! Best Zap Ever- Thank you Rasputin!

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Today I came home and found this beautiful pin in my mailbox! (Sorry for the poor image quality, but my camera would prefer to pick up scratches on our new coffee table than detail on a pin)
c43c9d45-710b-441f-b6bf-a294a7273e70_zps332d4138.jpg

Pinpics #31844 DLRP Little Mermaid Ariel Castle
Not only is this the first ever pin zap I've received- it's a grail zap! And it's my new favorite pin!!!

I loved this pin when I saw it on pinpics, but it's even more adorable in person. Ariel has the CUTEST face ever! I even like how her nose is drawn, you guys- that almost NEVER happens! And it has a beautiful background of King Triton's Castle (which really isn't on enough stuff). It's also a pin-on-pin design! AND it even says what number it is of the edition size on the back- this one is 499. I'm sure everyone else already knew that Paris LEs apparently do that- but I didn't, and I think it's pretty cool. :)

In case you guys can't tell, I'm ridiculously happy with this pin. I absolutely love everything about it, and it pretty much made my week :) (Seriously, Darris is WAAAAY too nice!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH DARRIS!!!!!! :)

Back