• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Big surprises and a battle with my mailbox! who wins?? find out

ZAPPED! Big surprises and a battle with my mailbox! who wins?? find out

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I got home from running errands knowing my postal lady delivers at 2:00pm everyday to our mailboxes, I do my best to be home just before 2 to make sure I don't end up with a pink slip, but alas yesterday she was off and another worker had delivered, and came way early and there was a pink slip in my door! AHHHHHHH! Oh well I had to pick Jordan up at 3:25 so I would go to the post office after picking him up. I went to my mailbox to check for other goodies and there was a big envelope!! in with a few little envelopes! wow! that package was in there good! I thought I could just pull it out but nope it didn't budge, so I pulled gently, not wanting to bend the package but it didn't even budge, I literllay had a tug-o-war battle raging with the package I was yanking, pulling, yanking and pulling! I gave up being gentle, im sure the passerbyers got a kick out watching me battle with my mailbox, I was pulling and wiggling it so hard that when it came out I fell back two steps and had to catch my balance.

Well I saw it was addressed to Jordan wow I wonder what it is??? but what gets better is 30min later the postal guy comes back and says he saw me get my mail so came back and delivered package number 2, he said, he tried to get it to fit but it wasn't happening, but had his eye on my place to see if I had come home yet (LOL mail ppl know me well in my hood) so I have these two packages 1 for me 1 for Jordan, both from the same person.

would you like to see what we got! so exciting!!!

[/IMG]

This was Jordans Package of goodies! he's holding 2 pins DLRP halloween Stitches way cool!

[/IMG]

And my goodies! the BT Lilo and Stitch was our trade.

But can I say WHAAAAAAAAT! :eek2: Thank you Tinkerbell1956 AKA Debi! you brightened my whole day! what a super special surprise and as you can see on Jordans face how happy he is about his goodies, Thank you so very very much! Happy easter to you too! I love all my goodies! the dolphin earrings! thank you I love dolphins, the dry erase board! I needed one too I just tossed my old one out! the pin, stickers, fingernail files!
you are just such an amazing person! I feel your big warm caring hug all the way over here! I hope you feel mine.

I know your dealing with a lot right now, and am sorry you are struggling, we all love you, and for you to do this during a rough point in your life makes me feel so very loved and cared about by you. I hope you know I care so much for you too and hope things start to look up for you soon. You are one super terrific gal. Lots of love- Janice and Jordan!

Jordan is absolutely adorable. Eeeeee, I wish I could squeeze him right through the screen. What a little cutie pie. You are both so dearly welcome. I do feel the love west to east. I hope one day I can make it out to CA to meet you both.
Love,Debi