• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BigFatLanyards! Frozen and more! Photobucket updated 11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigFatLanyards! Frozen and more! Photobucket updated 11/10
Oh wow the King Candy lanyard is awesome! Well okay they're all awesome. lol. How much is that one? I can't find the price for it. I'm trying to save up to buy a pin at the moment but I might be interested in purchasing it at a later date. I think it would be great for when I get all the King Candy pins. :D

The prices are listed on the photo bucket link in the original post:). Click on it and you should be able to see. There's lots more pics in their as well.

The prices are listed on the photo bucket link in the original post:). Click on it and you should be able to see. There's lots more pics in their as well.

Thanks! Okay, yeah I'll probably buy one of these lanyards at a later date. The King Candy to be exact. I'll PM you about it once I can. Oh and... do you send to the UK?

Hello Miss Amy. I'm back. Again. I have a few questions for ya...

I found a ribbon I would really like to use on a lanyard, so would I be able to send it to you to use in place of one of the ones on your lanyards?

If not, then you can ignore the rest of this post…if yes, then…

Is the Aurora 2 blue beneath the gold? (Just making sure my monitor isn’t making me see what I want to see lol) If YES, then this is the one I would want to use and I would just like to replace that top ribbon with my own… (And if I did this, would you be able to tell me the width of that top one? And approximately how many yards I would need to send...for a shorter lanyard?)

And lastly, is it too late to have done for the D23 Expo?

Phew. Sorry about all the questions and making it complicated! I will be making another order soon either way. ;)

Long time BUMP! Villains event is right around the corner folks! For all of the people who were always asking about villains themed lanyards...I've sold one! ha!!!

Added: Cheshire cat 2 (with sparkles!), Jessica Rabbit 2 (with red sparkles!) and new lanyard patches available. Tigger, Eeyore, Jessica, Mickey, Evil queen! Uploading today!
<3

Hello Miss Amy. I'm back. Again. I have a few questions for ya...

I found a ribbon I would really like to use on a lanyard, so would I be able to send it to you to use in place of one of the ones on your lanyards?

If not, then you can ignore the rest of this post…if yes, then…

Is the Aurora 2 blue beneath the gold? (Just making sure my monitor isn’t making me see what I want to see lol) If YES, then this is the one I would want to use and I would just like to replace that top ribbon with my own… (And if I did this, would you be able to tell me the width of that top one? And approximately how many yards I would need to send...for a shorter lanyard?)

And lastly, is it too late to have done for the D23 Expo?

Phew. Sorry about all the questions and making it complicated! I will be making another order soon either way. ;)

Just saw these specific questions, sorry! Yes I can put something on you found. If its the third layer (very top) it would need to be 7/8". If it's the second middle layer it would need to be 1.5". Appx. 1.5 yards is average.

In the Aurora 2, the bottom lanyard color is navy blue. :)

Hi everyone who posted above. Just a reminder that I posted I will be unavailable to sew until around August 25th. Might be able to squeeze one or two in. I have been out of town and am leaving again tomorrow. If there is something you want, feel free to send me your requests and I will put you in order by date of request :)

Thanks!

Hi everyone who posted above. Just a reminder that I posted I will be unavailable to sew until around August 25th. Might be able to squeeze one or two in. I have been out of town and am leaving again tomorrow. If there is something you want, feel free to send me your requests and I will put you in order by date of request :)

Thanks!

Okay, thanks! PM sent. :)

Lanyard service back in business:)

if you want a lanyard mailed to reach you by reflections of evil event, please order by September 1st. If you'd like it brought to the event for hand delivery, please order by September 5th. Thanks!

All lanyard orders for reflection of evil (ship or hand deliver) must be in by Sunday 1st for shipment or 5th for hand delivery at event. Thanks!

Hey! Saw your post. I only have a picture of the 5 of them on the lanyard. (I didn't have Aurora yet). Hope this is good enough. :) I'll have to take an updated picture.

IMG_0206.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back