• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Box Gift! Thank You So Much LordTremaine!!

ZAPPED! Box Gift! Thank You So Much LordTremaine!!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
So I got the beautiful Mother Gothel LE 17" doll, loose, off of eBay (well, my momma did!). She was my birthday present! But I have all of my other dolls boxed, so I thought, ah what the heck, might as well look for one! I posted a wanted thread and didn't have much luck at first. But then, LordTremaine messaged me telling me that they had a box available! I asked how much they wanted, and they said they were going to give it to me...for free!! :O

I was so shocked!! I couldn't believe it! The box arrived today and I absolutely LOVE it! I was told it was "smashed," but I still think Gothel looks absolutely marvelous in it! <3 Now all I need is a spare plastic window to complete the look!

Thank you so, so much LordTremaine! <3 I don't know what the odds of me finding just a box were, but I can't imagine they were very high! I really, really appreciate your reaching out to me and helping to keep my boxed dolls all boxed!

I also need to find one of Rapunzel's or Gothel's golden hair brush...or maybe I will make my own! She is almost complete! <3 Thank you thank you!