• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BRAND NEW Disney Designer Villain Pin Set with BOX & COA Limited Edition of 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAND NEW Disney Designer Villain Pin Set with BOX & COA Limited Edition of 200

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
BRAND NEW Disney Designer Villain Pin Set Limited Edition of 200
Comes with all original contents, box & COA
2012 Designer Villain Collection

I am selling my Disney Designer Villain Pin Set which is limited edition of 200 sets worldwide. Originally released September 10, 2012 for $150 and SOLD OUT in just a few hours on the DisneyStore.com website. Prices have ranged in the market for resale jumping between $850 and $650. There aren't many complete sets being sold these days; I originally wanted to make an even trade for the Disney Designer Princess Pin Set LE 150 from last years Designer Princess Collection, but have been unsuccessful. I have now decided to just part with my Designer Villain Pin Set and try to save up for the upcoming holidays. I am looking to get $550 for the set which doesn't including shipping & handling and insurance. I have posted pictures in this thread of the exact pins and original contents that will be received to the buyer.

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

Ok I'm looking for offers. Not ebay related info thanks. The set is rare and worth the money. Trust me the longer people wait the higher prices will get. I don't need the money. I have an extra set, but its definitely beautiful enough for me to want to keep both. I figured I was helping people out on here by considering offers, but sooner-or-later it just won't be available anymore.

The price is reasonable, far more than those on the bay but sometimes its harder to sell the full set especially right now because of the BATB PODMs coming up. Selling individually would probably work out best as some are more sought out than others. Right now the most popular one because of Rapunzel is Gothel. But eventually someone will want the full set just probably wont be until after a few major pin releases. :)

The price is reasonable, far more than those on the bay but sometimes its harder to sell the full set especially right now because of the BATB PODMs coming up. Selling individually would probably work out best as some are more sought out than others. Right now the most popular one because of Rapunzel is Gothel. But eventually someone will want the full set just probably wont be until after a few major pin releases. :)

Plus being a new member with zero feedback trying to sell a high end item might turn some people off. But I agree with Nekov - you might want to consider a co-op for them. Sell Gothel at $125-150 and the others at $80-85 (and the box for $20-30) and you might be able to sell them quicker (if that's what you want to do, that is.)

Bump...I definitely don't want to break up the set and sell pins individually...its worth much more complete and I'm sure my price is very competitive. If anyone is nervous about me being a new member with no feedback please feel free to contact me and I will provide you with both of my eBay user names to view my feedback there for yourself; between the 2 accounts I have almost 1500 feedback and have 100% ratings in addition to being a top-rated and power-seller. I have one pending reasonable offer that I am considering at the moment, but I'm a little hesitant to part with it for less than I would like to.

Bump...I really think this pin set would make an awesome present for the avid collector. Anyone interested feel free to e-mail me with offers or inquiries. This set will not be available for purchase for long as there are only 200 sets. Eventually they will become just as scarce as the Designer Princess Pin Set which is practically impossible to find anymore. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Just a friendly bump. I have this set here for the cheapest; I also have the cheapest auction price on eBay for this pin set as well with quite a few watchers. Listed some other pins here and no one bit, but they sold relatively fast on eBay. Don't let this opportunity pass you by and let an eBey user buy them to only make a killing in the near future if re-sold. Once these sets are gone than they'll be gone like the designer princess sets which are practically impossible to find anymore. This set sold out in a matter of hours when released and is among the "holy grail" category for many collectors. If interested please message me. The price is firm.

This gets harder and harder to resist each time you bump it. Just once, I want to make a killing on something, and this set might be just the thing.

I'm not sure what you mean...did you mean it gets harder to resist to buy my set or sell yours? LoL

BTW THE SET IS STILL AVAILABLE! However, the auction I have up on eBay ends tomorrow with 8 watchers :) I hope someone buys it :/

Would anyone want to go in together and buy this set? I only want the maleficent and 500 is a bit steep for me and really don't want to have to take the time to sell them on eBay?

Bump update...I'm looking for $500 total for the set here with direct payment via PayPal. In auction I'm asking $575 plus shipping & handling to cover fees on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back