• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Brave Pixar LoGo Winner ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Brave Pixar LoGo Winner ANNOUNCED!
I bid from your wants list:
pin39471th72
Pin 39471: Disney Auctions - Sidekicks (Ariel & Flounder)
not on the card

I am going to see if I can distance myself a little, I am adding Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid:
IMAG0434-1.jpg
or

alright!! sorry for the delay but my GF and i were having a last minute discussion on who the winnner is. After careful deliberation between my girlfriend and I we needed to decide between 2 great bids. One by DOCfish2U with a great bid with an Ariel LE100 pin that goes great with our collection AND a POMD to boot! . The other bid, coming within literally the last minute of the auction by MASTER ..who bid a Belle LE100 pin we have been looking for to complete that specific Princess set AND a Marquee we have yet to obtain! SO!! with that being said..the winner of the Brave Logo, will be

MASTER!!! ------ congratulations!!! A PM will be sent to you shorlty. Thanks again to all of those who participated in this auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back