• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Brave Pixar LoGo Winner ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CURRENT LEADER BOARD STANDS AS SUCH

1a and 1b : Tyleet87 and DocFish2u in a close close race with such great bids from our wants.

3rd : PsychoPixie

Last edited:
bump FOR the day :)

Unfortunately, Psycho Pixie the leader board will stay the same. The 2 bidders above you, although you've bid more, the bids that they have put in suits best with what we are looking for and our collection. It's going to be a really tough decision.

1a. Twyleet87 - With a great UP Pin we're in very much need of!

1b. Docfish2u - With a great DA LE 100 Ariel bid! Very much a need of ours in our Ariel Collection

3. PsychoPixie - With a great 4 Pin Bid that encompasses our likes!

Pin 51933: WDW - Adventures on the 7 Seas Lagoon - Treasure Chest with Four Pins
Pin 49997: DisneyShopping.com - Halloween 2006 Mystery Set - Chip 'n' Dale

Last edited:
Ok, we would like to try. Here goes, we offer the following 5:

pin88591th72
pin88658th72
pin82007th72
pin89645th72
pin4913th72

bump FOR the day :)

Unfortunately, Psycho Pixie the leader board will stay the same. The 2 bidders above you, although you've bid more, the bids that they have put in suits best with what we are looking for and our collection. It's going to be a really tough decision.

1a. Twyleet87 - With a great UP Pin we're in very much need of!

1b. Docfish2u - With a great DA LE 100 Ariel bid! Very much a need of ours in our Ariel Collection

3. PsychoPixie - With a great 4 Pin Bid that encompasses our likes!

aw thats ok. My hubby and I have nothing that can beat those le100's. He will eventually get those pixar brave pins. they are "grails" for him, even if he doesnt admit it. :) The bid stands as is. We cannot add more.

That was a great bid fluffyCat! , Unfortunately the leader board will still stay the same. If there are no other bids to rival the top 2 a decision can be made as soon as tomorrow night! If that will be okay with the top 3 bidders.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

According to auction rules, auctions may not be ended sooner or later than the original ending time/date.

I don't have any of your wants but I'll bid this LE 100:

Pin 28964: Disney Auctions - Postcard Series #4 (Aladdin
at Cave of Wonders)

Ok! We have no problem with that! I must've skimmed the rules a bit too fast. Great Bid btw!

According to auction rules, auctions may not be ended sooner or later than the original ending time/date.

I don't have any of your wants but I'll bid this LE 100:

Pin 28964: Disney Auctions - Postcard Series #4 (Aladdin
at Cave of Wonders)

Yeah please don't end it early I'm trying to trade a couple of pins to see if I can get something worth bidding here :)
you don't have any stitch on your wants :(

Hey Maritza!

No worries! The auction will end on the date we specified in the beginning :) . And yes, unfortunately we have stopped collecting Sttich. :) We had many good times with that small blue crazy character!

Bob & Cat

Yeah please don't end it early I'm trying to trade a couple of pins to see if I can get something worth bidding here :)
you don't have any stitch on your wants :(

BUMP for the daY!

With the withdrawals of bids. There is a change in the leader board! Also, a clear 1st place has been established..but its VERY very VERY close :anxious:

1. Doc2Fishu

2. Tyleet87

3. CrashmyParty

keep the bids coming! This pin is still up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back