• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can someone please look at some of my pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please look at some of my pins?

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have only been collecting pins since January and know very little about most of it, lol!!! I bought a lot of pins to get a couple I wanted and have posted the rest on ebay. I bought the lot back in like February, but was just reading about one in particlar on pinpics and am wondering if it is a scrapper!?!? UGH!!! So now I would like someone to check out my ebay auctions to see if any of them are cause I am worried and DO NOT want to sell someone a scrapper!!!! I am an honest person and would never want to do that to someone because I know how I will feel if it was done to me!!! If they do turn out to be scrappers, am I able to report this seller this much later? And can I still sell them if I post them as scappers; would anyone even want them?

If you are willing to check them out, please pm me!

Thanks,
Nate

be carefull of all lots u can buy online. Like ebay. Many of the pins will b fake if not all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back