• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can the mods please delete the listed threads?

Can the mods please delete the listed threads?
I don't think they delete thrads. You can CLOSE your own thread but cannot delete it.

yes if you are done selling/trading etc you can edit or close or both your own started threads. look in your opening post.

I had previous threads deleted. It would be nice to be able to delete our own threads the way we can delete posts.

It makes it easier for me to find something I was posting about if I don't have to search through a bunch of posts that say *please delete*. ;)

(And I'm not looking to close them, I'm looking to delete them.)

​Sorry about that, I never saw the request before now. It should be taken care of. I can't delete this thread, however; maybe one of the admins can do that.

Done, but most of them were sales threads that once locked, which the thread starter can do, just go by the wayside

^ Thanks! I know they were mostly cleared out old sale/trade threads, but it helps when I'm trying to go through my own threads to figure out what's open and what I need to update that I don't have to go through a page and a half of closed "Please delete" threads. :)

Edit: oops, one from above that got overlooked - please delete - thanks!:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?34554-*-Please-delete-*

Last edited:
Goodness!

I just take my old sales threads and edit them to say closed. Then close them with a comment and the close check box. Eventually they filter off and get pushed back from all the active threads. For threads that dont give the option to be closed i do not worry about it. If folks want to comment/reply and make a discussion topic active then so be it.

Some handy tools: You can look at your own recent activity, and/or use the advanced search option with keywords to find your most recent posts. It should help you keep all those old posts out of the way... For a sales or trade thread, you can choose to subscribe and it will give you info on it regularly. Once your done, you open it, edit/close it and unsubscribe.

Back