• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Case solved thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case solved thank you

Lizabell10

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
:| I NEED PEOPLE'S OPINION/ANSWERS
IS THIS PIN
pin26488
BEING SOLD AS A FAKE????

I JUST BOUGHT THIS PIN VIA A EBAY SELLR, STUPIDLY I DID NOT CHECK THE RATINGS AND WHILE THEY HAVE HAD MANY POSTIVTE FEEDBACKS...THEY ALSO HAVE ABOUT 39 OR SO NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS....
HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE PIN THE SELLER TOOK
$(KGrHqNHJEIFBoSs1KIEBQ,qo(U+Rg~~60_35.JPG

PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW SO I KNOW WHAT STEPS TO TAKE

Last edited:
ohhh boy. i can say that i literally dont buy from anyone who has more than 1 negative. it is a bad sign with 39 because ebay promots resolutions. You have to try to iron out any problems before you can leave even 1 negative.

Did you buy the pin already? It looks like its a really bad picture. I would ask for another picture of the pin before you pay. If you already paid, wait for the pin to come and see if its fake.

Check negative to selling ratio, so could be 39 out of 999 transactions. Check the actual feedback was it shipping issues or communication issues. People leave bad feedback for crazy reasons. I would also wait for pin to come then if you feel it looks like a fake send seller a msg stating that you feel it is not real, if they don't respond make a claim with PayPal. Should be pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back