• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Caught up with BT's!!! WOoOhoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much cash? I'm hoping at least $450 at the minimum so your offer could be taken into good consideration. Mine was just the Aladdin BT and a lifetime of debt.

LOL... I already tried something like that... but I did Robin Hood BT + Aladdin BT + some cash :). hahaha. I like your approach better!

PM sent, I don't want to take away from thread anymore than I already have! lol.

Get those pins Bob and Cat!

We're sure you meant well, but we feel it was really unnecessary to discuss our trade details in this thread. I mean, you do kind of make us look bad for wanting the best for this particular pin :(

We're sure you meant well, but we feel it was really unnecessary to discuss our trade details in this thread. I mean, you do kind of make us look bad for wanting the best for this particular pin :(

I did not mean any harm at all. You deserve the best for that pin. Sorry!

i'll let you know about robin hood by tomorrow as well! if you dont get it already ._. thats the only one i can get a hold of for you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back