• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Chain auction #5, 5 pin Bidder Choice...check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Chain auction #5, 5 pin Bidder Choice...check it out

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This is the fifth chain pin auction. For those that have not been following, every 24 hours I start a new auction featuring a different pin. Everyone that bids on the auction is given an undisclosed number of points based upon the quality of the bid and a "bonus" point the is awarded for participating in the auction. This bonus point accumulates after each auction and gives the player a better standing for winning the next auction...or perhaps something else. Throughout the auctions I have and will disclose a clue that, if followed, will give you a better chance of winning.

This time I am offering up five pins in a bidders choice auction up for not quite a 24 hour auction ending at 12:00 a.m. EST, 9 p.m. PST. While there can be only one winner, all those that bid will receive bonus point towards my next auction that will immediatly follow this auction for a mystery auction.

This is a bidders choice auction. What that means is that I have listed five pins and you as the bidder get to choose what pin you want to bid on. In your bid please indicate what pin you are bidding on along with your bid.

Pin 91052: DLR - Buena Vista Street - Grand Opening http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=91052&sid=4177.1341726459.v2
Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=90210&sid=4177.1341726459.v2
Pin 86216: DSF - Jessica sitting on Walk of Fame Star (Surprise Pin) http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=86216&sid=4177.1341726459.v2
Pin 87533: Evil Queen Sundae Pin from Villains Lanyard Set - DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=87533&sid=4177.1341726459.v2
Pin 54475: DSF - Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Stitch as Sao Feng http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=54475&sid=4204.1341726623.v2

Going into this auction the bidders point standings are as follows:

Echoharmony(4x), Thimble (4x), princessbecky (3x), Rubyslipperedgoddess (3x), mickeymousje (2x), Combatdre (2x), Starry_solo(2x), Fries440, bullet, dis22, kajtdd, [FONT=&quot]Kittycabot23,[/FONT] lilimay

Please post your bids. PM's don't count as a bid.

Here are some hints as what may help you win:

Train pins on my wants list (excluding recently released DLRP and WDW pins as they are already on the list)
Pre-trade for park #9 vinylmations (not the pins)--blind boxes will get better weight unless you happen to get the Lilly Belle, Haunted Manor or chaser
WDW 2012 mystery train pins
Pre-trade for DLRP July and August 2012 train pieces
July DSF 4th of July and Pixar pins.
Pins from my wants list < dragonmail_dm >
Color Block Vinylmations (I discovered these aren't blind boxes so while I would like them {nemo, mickey, strawberry and cheshire} they won't get the same weight as park 9.
Vinlymations from Japan
Some of the recent or upcoming releases from WDW, DL or WDI
DA pins, especially Ariel, Maleficent and Haunted Mansion

Happy Bidding

Disneypirate

I'm glad that you got your pinpics linked up the site, typing it in each time I wanted to look at your wants was getting tedious. LOL I'll bid on Pin 86216: DSF - Jessica sitting on Walk of Fame Star (Surprise Pin), I will also bid a color block vinylmation.

For
Pin 87533: Evil Queen Sundae Pin from Villains Lanyard Set - DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

I bid:

Current Leaderboard with 1 hour to go.
Echoharmony
Princessbecky
Rubyslipperedgoddess
starry_solo
2spongey6

You know, if I posted a PODM I would have a zillion people all tangled up bidding on it. I guess my bidders choice isn't as excited as what King Niptune has going on with his Bambi cell.

Bidding on the Evil Queen, if you will accept a bid of pins I've purchased but not yet received.

DLRP two-pin July Pirates LE set, as seen here. (Pinpics seems to have all the July DLRP pins up except those.)

Sorry I didn't think to order the train ones!

As I said...there can only be one winner, but who to declare the winner...

Echoharmony--yea, you finally won.
Vixy--If only you had the train pins...Also, I have trying to figure out what the story is with the pins you offered as it looks like they are pieces of a game.
Princessbecky--That maleficent was hard to pass upon, but in keeping with the spirit of the chain auction I had to go with the point leader.
Rubyslipperedgoddess...ditto
starry_solo
2spongey6

Thanks everybody for bidding. I will summerize the point standing in my next auction...mystery.

Disneypirate

Status
Not open for further replies.