• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Chernabog vrs Epic Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chernabog vrs Epic Mickey

Grumpy74

Grumpy Rule's Chernabog!
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
This is my first try at doing a pin frame, beats paying the Mouse,lol...

PLMK on ways to improve or make better, Thank you.

mypinpic.jpg

Hey Grumpy - I have to say that I love your Chernabog frame - It is frighteningly beautiful! If I have to give you one idea for improvement, I might remove the one pin on the lower right corner near the wood frame - it kinda draws attention away from the art. Either way - it's fabulous! --imatronaholic - and I like Chernabog too! :cool:

Re Simbanino: Never played the game, I hope too if I can ever get my TV away from my Teenager & his XBox live,lol...

Re Imatronaholic: I was worried it would be too bare. Relocating it possibly? Wait are you talking about the 1 or both pins close to the wood?

Thank you both, I am a Chernabog fan & I can't wait to make my next frame. I may bring it to show at the next Pin event @ WDW. =)

That's really cool. I used to collect Chernabog but it's one of the collections I gave up. :( I love the way you framed the pins with epic Mickey.

Shameless plug: I have all the Epic Mickey buttons in my traders, plus the Hot Topic Drippy Mickey keychain (looks like a jumbo lanyard medallion). Would make a nice addition to any display ;)

Last edited:

Re Imatronaholic: I was worried it would be too bare. Relocating it possibly? Wait are you talking about the 1 or both pins close to the wood?

Wow, I kinda let the ball drop on this one..

Hey Grumpy, only the pin on the lower right corner next to the wood frame. The Chernabog's Joke Book pin on the left looks perfect. What do you think? :cool:

I just really love the pins with the matted picture. Looks great!
darkconcept.jpg

I am thinking of replacing
pin43090
with
pin77586

Anyone have an opinion on this change?

Re:imatronaholic; Yes i like were the joke book is. This was just a perfect picture for old Cherny,lol... I want to take him to a pin event to display him since the last one I met a few hard core traders of chernabog & It was awesome to talk about him, him as a pin, & him being not produced enough. One thing we all agreed on at the pin event "Death to all Disney Princesses"lol...j/k...maybe }=-)

Last edited:
What a snazzy idea! I might have to steal it, but for use with my Kingdom Hearts pins, since Chernabog does appear in that game. :) He's one of my faves as well. And I love Kingdom Hearts and Epic Mickey!

What a snazzy idea! I might have to steal it, but for use with my Kingdom Hearts pins, since Chernabog does appear in that game. :) He's one of my faves as well. And I love Kingdom Hearts and Epic Mickey!
He should of been really just cause of the fact that he & Mickey are mortal enemy's. I would of bought the game just if he was in it.

Lol, I don't really think of him being Mickey's enemy, since they never meet in Fantasia. :p I just think he's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back