• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Cinderella PODM: Carriage Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Cinderella PODM: Carriage Scene

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Hello again. With the success I had with my last auction I decided to try it again with my Cinderella Piece of Disney Movie pin. This scene has the carriage in it. I am looking, once again, for Fantasia/Philharmagic/Sorcerer pins including PODM Fantasia pins. This auction will end on Wednesday July 11th at 11:00pm Eastern. I recently decided I want to collect the DLR - Character Reels(just need Toy Story now), WDW Attraction Posters and WDW- Valiant and Villainous (already have Ariel)

• If you are posting a PODM scene please try to include a picture or email it to me.
  • I'll update the leader board every night.

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o581/KingNiptune/?action=view&current=IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

pin83035

Pin 83035: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Cinderella
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Multiple
Type:Public
Limited Edition:2000 Pins
SKU Number:400002650492
Original Price:$19.95
Released:03/17/2011
Retired:Sold Out
Members Trading:41
Members Wanting:179
Presenting a new "Piece of Disney Movies" collection. Each month in 2011 highlights a classic Disney movie and features a frame from the film. The March pin features Walt Disney's Cinderella and includes Cinderella. The pin features a blue frame with a pumpkin at the top.

Note: Because the frames are cut from a film print, each pin will be slightly unique. The scenes used for the film frame pieces are from the movie sequence where Cinderella is transformed for the ball.

Each pin is approximately 2 1/4" tall x 2 1/2" wide.

Back of pin has the Official 2011 Pin Trading logo, (c)Disney China, "A Piece of Disney Movies," and "Limited Edition of 2000."

Note: This pin will be a shared release between WDW and DLR.

Last edited:
My bid:

pin90790

Pin 90790: WDW - Attraction Posters - Jungle Cruise

pin90821

Pin 90821: DLR - Reel Characters - Toy Story

pin3616

Pin 3616: Sorcerer's Hat (Pewter/Silver)

Last edited:
I Bid
Pin 88712: WDW - Attraction Posters - Pirates of the
Caribbean®

Pin 89165: WDW - Attraction Posters - Mad Tea
Party
Pin 90008: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Snow White
& The Evil Queen

WooooHooo A Horses Butt!!! I have mentioned before that I wanted a cell with a horses butt... And there it is...LOL... I will be bidding on this for sure...Bwahahaha... If only that darn carriage wasn't in the scene... oh well its still the horse part...

Last edited:
WooooHooo A Horses Butt!!! I have mentioned before that I wanted a cell with a horses butt... And there it is...LOL... I will be bidding on this for sure...Bwahahaha... If only that darn carriage wasn't in the scene... oh well its still the horse part...
Everybody has been warned... Goofy_Moe will eventually bid.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back