• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Close please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close please. :)

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
close please. :) Starting a new thread to keep better track of what is gone and an easier way to sell. :lol:

Last edited:
Updated with more prices and such. I am looking through my traders list to see what else I may want to part with so if you see something there not pictured here please feel free to ask about them as I may let some of them go and just don't have them listed yet. :)

Last edited:
Will you be willing to do a trade? I know you are selling but I am very much interested in the green compact pin. Thank you

All updates and emails replied to. If I missed anything from anyone please let me know. :)

All paid for pins will go out tomorrow.

Last edited:
4/22 Update -- deleted this post with too many pics to clear up the thread some... new picture and prices up in post 24 of all stamps that are left. :D

Last edited:
All updated. Pins heading out today! Thanks for the purchases thus far guys!

Still need to get more sold... offers welcome! :D

Last edited:
Kiss Series--

Will sell full set for $115 shipped. :) SOLD

101_0762.jpg

Last edited:
Updated all prices of Stamp pins in post #11. I NEED to get rid of the rest of these doubles. HELP! :D:D

Updated pic in post 24 with all stamps. : ) Hopefully this will clean my thread up a bit... haha

Last edited:
Hi Amanda. Tried to leave PM, but box is full. Would you be interested in a trade for the Ariel stamp, if you are still needing it? Interested in Nightmare chasers. Please let me know what you think a fair trade would be if interested. Thanks.

Got it cleaned out. :)

I do have a possible trade already for the Ariel pin. She is just waiting to make sure it comes in. I can let you know asap if it falls through.

Alright, here is an updated picture of what is still available. I have X's over everything that has sold. :)

Updated pic in post 24 with all stamps. : ) Hopefully this will clean my thread up a bit... haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back