• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Close up Pics of Toby Best in Show WDI

ISO Close up Pics of Toby Best in Show WDI

dznycrzyfmly

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello again! Thank you all who helped with my Madame Mim post - I need assistance again. Does anyone have the Toby Best in Show WDI pin that's authentic I could see pictures of? I would like FRONT and BACK pics if possible as well as a going rate price for what someone should buy him at. I have a friend who's been offered $26 on Mercari for it... colors look off to me but want to see IRL to know for certain. Yes, I do realize that Mercari is not a reliable source for pin purchases but any help would beneficial. Thank you.

I have this pin. Bought it directly from Disney cast store during MOG D23 event on Dec. 11, 2022. I will post pics later this week (unless another DPF member gets to it first.)

BTW: This pin was on clearance during the MOG event. I will look at my receipt, but my memory says it was ~$9 on clearance. Guessing the person offering it for $26 might have bought it for $9, so they are making some $$. In case the price was a red flag for you or your friend.

I have this pin. Bought it directly from Disney cast store during MOG D23 event on Dec. 11, 2022. I will post pics later this week (unless another DPF member gets to it first.)

BTW: This pin was on clearance during the MOG event. I will look at my receipt, but my memory says it was ~$9 on clearance. Guessing the person offering it for $26 might have bought it for $9, so they are making some $$. In case the price was a red flag for you or your friend.
Oh ok great to know about the price - that was my major concern about the price. My friend and I can’t see pics of the back but to me the pin looks pretty good with what I assume is original packaging.

Thank you for the info!

Back