• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Not sure if Tessa is doing pick-ups for the Born in China marquee so I won't create a list for her just yet^^

Would love to get on Yzma & King Candy window list if there's room. Thanks Tessa! ❤

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, the lists are still open (can't update them right now, though).

If the marquee lasts through tomorrow I can do pickups, but keep in mind that every single one I looked at yesterday was flawed (dings and scuffs in the black background). I will of course pick the least flawed one, but I cannot guarantee a pin with no flaws.

Would love to get on Yzma & King Candy window list if there's room. Thanks Tessa! ❤

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Added. Based upon Tessa's post above, I will go ahead and create a pick-up list for the Born in China marquee. In post #6.

Last edited:
*eerie disembodied voice* Tessa.... Will you please put me on the Rhino Guard lissssst.... You're the beeeeeeest....

~Merlin (?)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lists updated to here.

As a FYI, the Born in China marquee is in post #6 (also for me to remember). I wasn't sure where Tessa wanted me to put it.

2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup - Please Take Poll on Page 24

Never mind, fish girl aquired.

Last edited:
List updated to here. Tessa wasn't able to get to DSSH until around 12 noon so no idea if she was able to get a Fritz for herself for her Inside Out collection.

Fritz has sold out, based upon the posts I've been reading on FB so no pick-ups for that are available.

Pickup update - got Aquata and Ichabod as well as a Born in China marquee, all for drawing. Will do that in a bit, along with the poll results and what the new pickup rules will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.