• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys, so I have one UK Gondola pin and I cannot currently trade them for anything off my most wanted so I need some help. Trade for one of these two pins for me and I will trade you a rapunzel Gondola.
pin67730
Pin 67730: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Oliver and CompanyOr
pin56063
Pin 56063: DisneyShopping.com - Friendship Day Series - Tod and Copperor
pin82583
Pin 82583: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Bambibut only if it has THUMPER in the frame, preferably alone but I will be happy as long as he is in it.or
pin84349
Pin 84349: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Berliozor
pin40289
Pin 40289: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - The Aristocats (Duchess)or
pin60318
Pin 60318: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - MarieOr BOTH of these
pin47884
&
pin47883
47884 & 47883Thank you for looking.Laura

Last edited:
Hehe I do have these moments! I love the ptns though so I am happy with what I am trading it for! I think some guys have bombarded the people trading these pins over the last 2 days lol! I have one of these I wish I had another 10 of these pins for trading cause they have flown out of my hands like hot cakes lol!

Have you traded for the other rapunzel pin yet? I might have one of your wants coming, but I want to make sure you have it because I really want it!!!! :)

Alright, I sent out requests for all the ones in the posts. Either people didn't answer or declined. ):

I hope you can find your pins soon!

Thanks <3! They are a pain in the butt I think that oliver pin is gunna be an elusive pest XD! Tho ya never know I am going to florida for 3 months maybe it will show up there hehe!

Thanks for trying guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back